NOTE: THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL FANSITE.

Neither the author nor the host of this blog is affiliated in any way with The Price is Right, FremantleMedia North America, CBS Television, or any of the products or services mentioned herein.

The views and opinions expressed are entirely those of the author, and do not reflect those of Google, CBS, FremantleMedia, Drew Carey, or indeed any other known human being.

Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fool's Day TPiRecap delayed...

Due to circumstances beyond my control -- most of which involve being sick and dealing with a misbehaving PC -- I'm unable to do a recap of today's April Fool's Day shenanigans, where the models took over the show and pulled a switcheroo on Drew and George.

Fear not, however.  A recap will be forthcoming, but it won't be right away.  Expect it by the weekend, or on Thursday (which is a rerun anyway).  Trust me, I wouldn't let an episode like this go unrecapped if I could possibly help it!

With any luck, things will be back to normal tomorrow and I'll be able to resume normal service then.  Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment