NOTE: THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL FANSITE.

Neither the author nor the host of this blog is affiliated in any way with The Price is Right, FremantleMedia North America, CBS Television, or any of the products or services mentioned herein.

The views and opinions expressed are entirely those of the author, and do not reflect those of Google, CBS, FremantleMedia, Drew Carey, or indeed any other known human being.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

No recap today...

...due to technical difficulties. Normal service will resume tomorrow. Apologies.

4 comments:

  1. Apology accepted, though I would have liked to see your reaction to the Showcase & snark on one of the games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also recommend that anytime you miss a game, you would link to an outside website where there is at least a stats recap. That way, I won't be forced to go to that Site-Which-Must-Not-Be-Named. What was site again? I know the URL has the word "summaries" in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://tpirsummaries.8m.com

      Also, none of this "Site-Which-Must-Not-Be-Named" here, please. I personally have no issue with Golden-Road itself, only a vocal minority of its users, and the site has actually been of invaluable aid to me over the years for helping me find ARPs of prizes that for whatever reason went unrevealed.

      Delete
  3. I believe it was 20 years ago with the closest overbid. The contestant bid $12,000 & the Showcase was $11,999-$1 over OUCH!

    ReplyDelete