NOTE: THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL FANSITE.

Neither the author nor the host of this blog is affiliated in any way with The Price is Right, FremantleMedia North America, CBS Television, or any of the products or services mentioned herein.

The views and opinions expressed are entirely those of the author, and do not reflect those of Google, CBS, FremantleMedia, Drew Carey, or indeed any other known human being.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

About today's recap...

Yeah, folks, I have no idea what happened.  It looked perfectly fine to me when I put everything in the edit window and hit Publish, the same as I always do.  Apparently this new version of LibreOffice (installed after a system calamity over the weekend) has broken something with XHTML/CSS compliance.  I'm trying to figure this one out.

Apologies for the ugly formatting.  Again, I had no idea it was going to do that until I actually loaded up the blog page directly.  Something's screwy here.

I may have to switch to Plan B for tomorrow.  You know I'm not gonna miss tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you 100% about tomorrow! I'm excited about whatever surprises are in store for April Fool's Day 2015

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still crossing my fingers for a PiR/LMAD switch-up.

      Delete
    2. Well, without spoiling anything, I can only say that I know exactly what's in store for tomorrow... and while it isn't the Price/Deal switcheroo everyone seems to want, the switcheroo we will be getting... let's just say, I don't think too many people will be disappointed. ;^)

      Delete